Jesus Christ is Lord!

Willingness

God wants to use us. Does He need to? No. He can do it by Himself. But He wants to use us. Are we willing? All it takes is simple willingness to be used, and God will use us, our past, our shortcomings, our mistakes, our failures, our lost opportunities, our failed relationships and even our successes, to bring others to Himself.
There's someone that only you or I can reach for the Lord, and IF we are not willing to "Go" then God's Spirit will go all by Himself. That's how God got ahold of me. I wouldn't listen to anyone and people gave up on me. I'm glad God didn't give up on me. He came and got me all by Himself.


"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him..."

God is the one doing all the work anyway, but, He wants to use us in the same way a loving father and farmer wants his young sons and daughters to help him out in the field. It's all about the fellowship they share and the joyous celebration when the harvest is done. It's a Family working together kind-of-thing.

~dkg