Jesus Christ is Lord!

Christmas Day

"I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142

Christmas is the happiest day of the year for a lot of folk. However, it's the saddest day for some.

Personally, I know what it's like to spend Christmas Day at home completely alone, watching Christmas specials for "shut-ins." That day helped me understand the despair and loneliness that many people feel on Christmas, feeling like no one cares. But God cares! On that Christmas Day many years ago, God miracously reunited me with a precious loved one at around 11:30pm. That day turned out to be the most unforgettable, HAPPIEST Christmas for me ever!

The Lord is faithful. When we call out to Jesus, especially in our loneliness, He hears. Some ask in their despair and loneliness, "Where is God?"
I'll tell you - feel the breath coming from your nostrils. That's Him! He is with you.

~dkg