Jesus Christ is Lord!

Gravity and the Soul

In memory of Leo Ramos
What if, our soul is subject to gravity! 

Right now our soul dwells in our body on solid ground, but what happens to our soul when we die? Does our soul just naturally sink down, down, down to the center of the Earth where there is molten lava -the revolving bottomless pit of fire and brimstone (sulfur)?

Who else ever came back from the dead to tell us about life after death other than Jesus Christ? Only He. 

Thank God for His love and tender mercy and for His Holy Spirit that unites with our spirit. 

Even IF our soul is subject to gravity, God's Spirit is not. Jesus PROMISES to not let us down (no pun intended) when we die.

~dkg

"Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." ~Isaiah 41:10-13