Jesus Christ is Lord!

A Good Person

In memory of Leo Ramos
ME: I’m a good person.
GOD: There is none good, no, not one.*

ME: My grandmother is good. She says that I am good too. I believe her. 
GOD: Believe ME. There is none good, except Me.


ME: But Jesus is good.
GOD: Yes.


ME: Are you saying that you are Jesus? 
GOD: I AM 


ME: I’m a good person too. I love people, most of the time, from a distance maybe, but deep in my heart of hearts, I care.
GOD: Are you saying that you are God?


ME: Nooo. Wait. Maybe I AM.
GOD: Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.


ME: Then I’ve broken the first commandment. I am not Supreme. You have dethroned me. I am not God. I am not good. 
GOD: Now, you speak Truth.


ME: Forgive me, Lord.
GOD: I forgave you on the cross.


ME: Thank you, Lord! 


~dkg


“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” 
Romans 3:10.